- Value-Oriented: Create and realize value for GCL.
- Competition-Motivation: Achieve constant breakthroughs amidst competition and continue to improve.
- Work Like a Family: Create common values and grow together.
- Entrepreneurship：Entrepreneurship embraces transcendence.
- Innovation：without innovation, entrepreneurship cannot be successful, and it would be impossible to achieve transcendence.
- Competition：competition and innovation are the fundamental methods to achieve transcendence.
- Transcendence：the desire, spirit and determination to compete is the motivation for innovation.
- Simplification：Reduce costs, streamline operations and improve efficiency.
- Cost：The winning edge against market competition, cost leadership provides a competitive advantage for GCL.
- Efficiency：Efficiency ensures that fleeting market and developmental opportunities are seized.
- Cohesion：The key factor that converts efficiency into success and the best way to utilize resources efficiently.
- Talent：The entity that creates and achieves value, and the leading force of the business.Member of the GCL family, contributor to GCL's success.